Car Paint Polishing In Bristol & South Gloucestershire
Paintwork Machine Polishing
Machine polishing is all about restoring gloss and clarity to your vehicles paintwork, why not show of the vibrant colours and beautiful metallic flake that may be hidden underneath swirls, scratches and oxidation.
The service is finished with the application of a high quality paint sealant, however the option to upgrade to an entry level ceramic coating in the form of “Cquartz Lite” is also available. Offering increased chemical resistance and easier to clean surfaces, Cquartz lite is truly superior to any wax or sealant boasting up to 1 years worth of incredibly high quality paint protection!
Enhancement Detail | from £210
This service includes a safe wash, multi-stage paintwork decontamination as well as a single stage machine polish using a fine finishing polish. Designed to restore gloss and clarity to the paintwork, this process is also capable of removing a good amount of swirl marks and should make your paintwork pop even when in direct sunlight.
Time Taken: 1 – 2 Days
Correction Detail | from £350
This service includes a safe wash, multi-stage paintwork decontamination as well as a multi-stage machine polish. A more aggressive polish and pad combination is used to remove heavier swirl marks and scratches, followed by a fine finishing polish and soft pad in order to achieve maximum gloss and clarity. This service is designed to restore your vehicles paintwork to showroom condition (if not better) and is often necessary when the paintwork is in very rough condition or on harder paints (e.g. german cars) that don’t respond as well to a single stage polish.
Time Taken 2 + Days
The treatment will begin with a thorough safe wash which includes,
- Tyres walls cleaned, wheel arches flushed and cleaned. (where accessible)
- Wheel faces and inner barrels cleaned using an iron particle removing chemical.
- Door/boot shuts and fuel filler cap flushed and cleaned.
- Vehicle safely washed using a pre-wash and the 2 bucket method.
- Hard to reach areas cleaned using a soft bristled brush.
- Vehicle rinsed with de-ionised water in order to avoid water spots.
- All cracks and crevices blown dry using forced air to avoid drips, followed by using soft, damp microfiber towels and a panel wipe to further prep all surfaces for protection.
A two-stage chemical and single-stage physical decontamination process is then performed to remove all bonded contaminants from the surface of the paintwork.
- Tar remover applied and tar spots removed.
- Iron fallout remover applied to dissolve ferrous metals.
- Clay bar used to remove any remaining surface contaminants leaving the paintwork silky smooth.
A cleansing polish is worked into the paint in order to further clean and remove any light oxidation or surface tarnishing. This also further preps the surface and creates an ideal base for any paint sealant or Cquartz Lite ceramic coating.
- Paintwork cleansing polish applied by hand.
- Panel wipe used to degrease and remove any polishing oils.
A good high quality form of protection is essential in order to preserve and maintain the quality and condition of your vehicles surfaces.
- One coat of Carpro Reload paint sealant is applied providing a layer of high quality paint protection that is durable for up to 4 months. This product can be easily maintained and reapplied, meaning through regular maintenance your vehicle can be perfectly protected indefinitely.
Or Upgrade to Carpro – Cquartz Lite – from £50 (dependant on size of vehicle)
- Carpro Cquatz Lite is durable for up to 1 year meaning there is no need to constantly wax your vehicle in order to keep it protected. Due to its incredible chemical resistance Cquartz Lite is appropriate for vehicles that aren’t regularly washed. It also resists your paintwork being tarnished as a result of insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, bird poo and harmful UV rays.
- Wheels treated to Carpro Hydro2, a paint sealant that is capable of completely protecting the wheels including the inner barrels (without having to remove the wheel). This is durable for up to 3 months but is easily reapplied and so is perfect for vehicles that receive regular maintenance.
To complete the detail the following final touches are completed,
- Water based tyre dressing applied.
- UV inhibiting trim dressing applied to exterior trim.
- Glass hand polished.
- Exhaust tips polished and protected.
- Plastic arch liners dressed.
- Exterior and interior windows cleaned.